a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, April 16, 2012

To the doctor week

This week we have doctor's appointments every day and on some days like tomorrow two of them.
It is good to have the great care but it sure gets tiresome after a while.
Ray went to the arthritis doctor down at St. Paul's hospital right across town. It takes about an hour to get there. Dr. Shojanian thinks that he has spinal stenosis and he has to get tests to really diagnosis it, but his symptoms indicate that.

Lots of road work going on everywhere we went but amazingly for the most part it wasn't too much of a trial getting around.

We stopped at Denny's on the way home and had breakfast. Mine was cold but I was hungry and ate it anyway. When the waitress asked how our meal was I told her mine was cold. She was very sorry but that didn't make it the right temperature. Later she came back with the bill and said that they had taken my meal off the bill. I was very surprised because I did not complain for that but just to let them know. It was very kind of them.
On the way home we stopped at Cal Tire because Ray hears a rattle in his car. I can't hear it but I think Jim did , so we got an appointment to take it in. When we got home I found that we had a doctor appointment at that time so he had to make another appointment. Nothing is simple is it?
And you can't really delete anything either LOL. Here is the photo of Adam and Lisa , yes the one I told you I had deleted. I was searching my photos for the quilt I have lost , ya  I know , you can't really lose anything, when I found this photo.
Oh and I just found the quilt too LOL.

Back to our day; after Cal Tire we then wound our way to Metrotown and we walked the whole length of the mall which is really three malls in one and is a long way.  In Winners we bought 3 bottles of hand soap that smells lovely.Of course we had to walk back too so it was a long walk for us and we had to sit down several times. Ray's leg is very sore and he needs to get off it.
Back home again we met with the painter and made arrangements with him to paint our apartment. so that happens on Monday next week.No that is not the colour we chose, we are far too boring for red haha. We just chose the same old off white. I like it because it is very bright and that is the look I want. It enhances the brightness of our apartment. However I do love red but not on walls.
That was the day, we then sat around and watched TV. Well I read my email while I watched TV. Now we are watching the news and still crying over the awful showing of the Canucks in the finals playoffs. Three games down. How did that happen to the team that was top of the league? Nothing is as it seems.

Weather report, nothing much but it was a sunny afternoon, very pleasant.

I love this face LOL.
Time out , see you tomorrow.
Have a great evening.
Chao buoi toi.










2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Girl you wear me out! Love the Happy Face Sun....where did you find that.

nanboudreau said...

Photobucket on the second page
I typed in sun photos and it took me to photobucket a little down the page. Go to page 2.
Thanks for the comment Billie.
Love
Nan