a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year everyone

HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT !!
That's what I said to Ray  after supper, no it's not what you think :>))) it means why do we oldsters  feel the need to fall asleep right after supper?  This is a new thing for me as I can usually stay up all day and into the night. Oh well I have had my run and guess I need to sleep more often, not longer mind you, but more often. ZZZZZZ
I did 2 really good things today  TADA, I went to a big fabric  sale as I needed one FQ for a bingo. There was a lady in front of me who was buying the most beautiful Christmas fabrics , my tongue was hanging out of my mouth. I said  to the saleslady whom I know from being in there often :>(   I'll take what she's having. haha...   I did restrain myself and had her cut my FQ only!! I can hardly believe I did that . I'm proud..There were some friends there who tried to sabotage me, who but friends would do that to you VBG.
The second thing, oh no I forgot, well it will come to me. LOL No it wasn't to stop eating chocolate ladies  )))
fiddle-dee-dee it's not in my TO DO Notebook either, I didn't put anything in it today as I wasn't planning on To Do ing today. Mabye tomorow it will come to me if distance makes things more memorable, I have my doubts.
Well I guess I only did one thing. Now you know I'll be awake all night trying to remember. Tomorrow pictures, I like that, it's a good thing !!
On with it folks, time and tide wait for no woman LOL.
Hugs
Nan

4 comments:

Judy Ellsworth said...

Happy New Year, Nan!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to Nan and Ray, here's hoping it will be a great 2010 for you both.

You have done a terrific job of creating this blog.
Well done!!!

Sandy in South Australia

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Nan, you are doing a good job with your site.

Salliejean

Gail in Arizona said...

Happy New year Nan and Ray! Nan your blog is great! Kai and I are reading your blog - well she is stretched out snooring at my feet and I am reading it LOL Hugs Gail in Arizona