a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, January 1, 2010

It Started Out Right


My Happy New Year has started out right. We had a visit from my youngest son and his wife this morning which was delightful and tomorrow we are expecting one from my third son. I was very happy but then I heard from my second son and he told me that his daughter's husband is in thehospital with a bllod clot in his leg that migrated to his lung. So we are waiting to see if they can move it or dissolve it. He is so young 28 I think. I can only pray for  him. I beleieve that he will come out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good day Nan! I hope all goes well with your granddaughter's husband. Love the snowfall!
Kimberlyu

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are getting the hang of this Nan! I hope all is well with your grand daughter husband.
Jamie

Miss M said...

Hey Grandma! It's Mary... this photo is so great! They may not be family by blood, but they certainly LOOK the part don't they?