a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Quick Update

Hi guys, its Mary.

I had a chance to talk to Grandpa Ray yesterday. He says its been more of the same, slow but progressing. I'll be heading over to the mainland (I live on Vancouver Island) and I'll see Grandma next week and I'll provide a more detailed update and maybe a picture or two if she will let me :)

Happy Thanksgiving all. I know our family especially has things to be thankful for this season. To all of you in the USA, I know it's not your holiday yet, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway :)

6 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Give Nan my love!

Mary said...

I will!

Diana Davis said...

Please let Nan know we are praying for her and we miss her terribly!! I sent a card to her house; not sure if she got that yet or not! ♥

Denise said...

Tell Nan that we want to hear that she's getting her "Nan" spunk back. We miss her. Give her a big quilty hug from her quilty friends at FlyladyQuilters. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Diana Davis said...

We are still waiting for an update on Nan. Does anyone know how she is doing?

Mary said...

Sorry for the delay Diana :) I've posted an update today.

Denise: She's certainly getting her humour and her colour back :)