a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

And still further on

Grandma has been moved to Holy Family Hospital in Vancouver. We are hoping that they will be able to give her better physiotherapy there! She's in pretty good spirits, but still having difficulty even getting out of bed. Our bodies do not recover as quickly as they once did, and this is doubly true for the elderly. But I have confidence in her. My faith in her ability has never waivered, regardless of the medical issues that have been thrown at her :)


I know Grandma would be sad not to be able to post for Rememberance Day. Her family has such a strong tradition of service.

 






My great grandfather (Grandma's Dad)


I also wanted to post some final Halloween pictures from all the great grandkids in BC here. I hope you don't mind!

Charlotte the Monster Princess, Rose the Dragon, Sam the Dragon and Ben the Monster. Completely unplanned, but somehow we managed to all have coordinating costumes! Russ is at the back and Nicole is holding Ben.

Quinn was Batman :) 

I hope this all finds you well. Just a reminder, I can't publish, post or read your comments. I'm sorry if you're wanting specific information! Feel free to find me on Facebook through Grandma's Friends list.

Happy November!

No comments: