a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

here,here,here

I got out of the hospital today. It is so wonderful to sit in my own recliner and watch my own TV, sleep in my own bed and do a bit of cooking in my own kitchen. 
Ray had made my favourite soup, beef barley and I have had several bowls today. Love that soup. I boiled 6 eggs, diced them and made egg salad for sandwiches. We ate well today. It is so good to be back home.
I have done nothing special today other than have a great nap in my own bed and make the egg salad. I am trying to fix my e mail which is so full I get messages that my in box is too full and to clean it up. So I am working on that.
I spoke to Richard today and Ricky called me to say he plans to visit next Saturday. That will be great.
I have sat here in my chair most of the day watching TV.SO lazy, tomorrow we can go out for a while. I am joyful though.
Being home is so good. Ray is so good to me too.
I rested , slept, read and cooked. Wonderful way to spend the day.
So that was my day. I hope tomorrow is good too.

Many thanks to Mary for her blog help, you are great my dear. Love you!!!
Have a great evening all.


2 comments:

sb said...

So glad to see you are back and in good spirits.
Sarah in California

Unknown said...

So glad you are home from the hospital!
Stay safe and warm.