a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 25, 2015

25/06/15

Here we are Thursday evening and  I forgot to write this blog earlier. I get involved with other things and forget the blog.

We did go out for a bit today. Up to our little mall to make an appointment for hair cuts tomorrow. Ray has to go to see  Dr. Ward in the morning but we will both get cuts in the afternoon.

I have been saving my money recently , not getting much of a chance to spend anything. So I'll need to empty my wallet tomorrow.

Richard and Katherine are up north . They are travelling again while Rick waits for the elevator in his building to finally be repaired. What a pain this is for him, no place to rest his head. He could do that here but he wants to travel rather than settle here in my bed. So as they say he makes his own bed and has to lie in it. Not a judgement but just an observation.



This is such a gorgeous purple pansy. This time of year the flowers are becoming so lovely. I love all the colours of the flowers.





Three stripes cut in a diamond shape go to make up this star. Very attractive star shape this is.



Here we have a delightful  example of a photo from another age. These are two friends  having afternoon tea and a cheerful conversation.  

So it is time to go and pay attention to the show I am watching.

Have a great evening folks.
                    Good night.
                                     

No comments: