a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 6, 2015

where have I been

It appears that I have been lacking about my blog and not getting it written. My apologies. I have no idea what I have been doing-  forgetting about writing. And I note it has been several dayssince my last entry.

Today it has been a day in for me. Ray went out by himself to do the errands. I had a good nap since I was feeling a bit under par. Feel better now.  So it has been a lazy day for me. I enjoy one of those days  once in a while. After all I am no longer young so I deserve a day off.
Nothing gets done when I am having a day off. LOL. No sewing, no knitting, no reading. All my activities are suspended. But I feel great tonight.

All that I have done tonight is watch TV and play with my laptop. Right now we are watching CSI. It has been a while since we watched this one. It is about fracking, a very serious subject around here as it affects our farmer's fields in the prairie provinces. I don't have any idea of what is going to happen about fracking but something needs to be done. 

Now for some fun, if this picture does not bring a smile to your lips nothing will.



Isn't it wonderful , two happy little ones and mom seems to be enjoying life too with these two treasures . That is Quinn right up front, Rose is on the right and Mary is in behind the little ones. Spontaneous mirth!!
Time is up folks.
Good night.




No comments: