a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday

I am short of subject matter tonight and I apologize for the brevity of my blog tonight.
Another thing my finger joints are sore so I don't want to type too much.

Those are my excuses for this evening.

We stayed in for the day. I read my book for a while and then fell asleep for another while. Lazy day for me. But then I am still recovering from my illness in the hospital. I should be back to normal in a couple of days.

My granddaughter had a baby boy today, Orson is his name.
So a great grandson for me. How lovely.


He looks so peaceful and rested. Or is he worn out from birthing. He is a dear little boy. I am hoping Meg will bring him to visit soon.  He is a great new member of our family.
That is the wonderful news today.

Ray had some nice calls for Father's Day from the boys and from his daughter. He was pleased about that.

I want to go to bed early tonight and get a good night's rest.  I need that. In the hospital there is not much sleeping time as they wake you up for any number of reasons.


Isn't this a beauty, I love it and would sure like to own it, nice little sewing cabinet too.

That is the news for tonight folks. Maybe I'll get out tomorrow and have more to say.

Have a good evening.  
                   Good night!
                                       


Have on me!

No comments: