a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, December 9, 2016

again

More snow  . We did not go out at all today and it was nice watching the snow fall and cover everything in a blanket of white.

I am happy that we do not have to go out when it snows like this.It was tough when we worked and had to travel all the way to Maple Ridge to get home. We have numerous hills here and they were all difficult to climb in the snow. Ray always prepared for the winter but many do not and were all over the roads. Ray is originally from Ontario so he learned to drive in snow.

So I sat here and doodled on my laptop for most of the day. I think my legs are getting useless from sitting. I should walk down the hall at least. I'll do that afte I finish the blog.

Rick called to see how we are doing. He is so thoughtful. I call him often too to see how he is making out. I pray for him that his ALS does not get too bad. He lives alone in Alberta so it is often not easy for him. Most of the time it is not easy for him. ALS is an awful disease. I send out prayers for him regularly.

No outings to report so a short blog. 

Have a lovely evening folks.

No comments: