a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday

At least I think it is Tuesday. It is the 20th of December.

Ray went out today to Metrotown to buy a calendar and to get the car washed.  I stayed home for the day. Marg came over and we had a nice visit.  Some days I like to stay home and just veg. So that is what I did today.  Lazy bones. Do you remember that song? Lazybones sleeping in the sun. How you gonna get your days work done, Sleeping in the noon day sun. 
I like that song but I can't recall where it comes from.

I have a whole litany of songs in my head that fit almost any occasion. I learned many of them when I was young and sang in several choirs.  It was a lovely time in my life.

Tonight we are watching TV and relaxing.  Nice way to spend the night. But then we stay home most every evening so nothing new.

And that is all for tonight, not a lot to say. Have a lovely evening.




No comments: