a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

still winter

And much snow.  We did not get out  today at all but are going to try tomorrow. If no new snow arrives. And the snow we do have melts. 
And that did not happen so we are still in the house and it is Wednesday and lots of snow. Not a good time. But eventually the snow will melt and the rain will come.

Ray made spaghetti sauce today so we had spaghetti and lovely sauce for dinner. He is such a good cook.

Ray is talking to his daughter Lynn in Quebec. Lots of winter there. And it won't go any time soon. Not like here.

So we watched TV and computered, at least I did. Ray does not computer.  I have a laptop that I love, very convenient.

I hope we can get out and about tomorrow for a while. At some point I feel housebound and get itchy feet. But I can knit and sew so that makes me happy. I am well able to keep busy and entertain myself.

That is all folks. Have a great evening.


No comments: