a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, April 10, 2011

April girl

A little late but still April. Sunbonnet Sue is out for a walk in the rain.....
I finished my quilt label today-got it sewn on to the quilt. So now the quilt is ready to go to Quebec.
Here it is...Another job done!!
Beautiful flower arrangement .Kathy bought it to the hospital and I really enjoyed loooking at it. Thanks Kathy.

This lovely bouquet was from Sam, all the various flowers are  spectacular. I know Sam doesn't read this blog but thank you anyway.


I did receive other beautiful arrangements but they are on their last legs now, too bad.
The day was grey outside the window but still bright inside. I like a dull day so no difficulties here.
Lisa and Adam are sitting out in the sun in Madrid Spain. I remember when I was in Madrid many years ago, it was gorgeous. Sun, cervesa, paella, gazpazo, the Prado. Warm memories Of Madrid and of Toledo. Toledo was the home of El Greco, the Greek, who painted many fabulous scenes of Spain. To me the most famous was Toledo shown below.
The mood of this painting is so dynamic- oppressive in its scope.
Once again I stayed home all day and had a good afternoon nap.
We had ribs and sauerkraut for dinner. I love this meal and could have really eaten more if there was more. Too bad , it was not to be.
For some reason I want to eat all the time, Too bad there is not enough food in the house for that, or maybe it is good LOL.
Tonight I am going to knit a bit, just dishcloths. I want to grow my pile :)) 
Time's up folks.
Have a good evening.
Boa Noite

No comments: