a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, April 17, 2011

rules for an unruly machine

Is your machine misbehaving?  Sometimes my machines just won't do what I want it to, so here is what I do.
1.  clean the bobbin area
2. oil the bobbin area, just one drop in the centre where the wooly looking piece is
3. change the needle to a top stitch or jeans needle
4. rethread the machine
Begin again....
Another puzzle....
http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/2011-04-17-94303519F

Another beautiful day and no photos. I am going to ask Ray to take me out just for photography. He doesn't like to stop the car but there are some neat places where it would not cause any traffic issues to stop for a bit.
We did our grocery shopping at the Crossings. We seem to carry on the tradition fo shopping on the weekend but really it is time to change. The grocery stores are always packed Saturday and Sunday.
Time to change!!
We are watching the hockey playoffs , this time the game is in Chicago. This is the 3rd period and the score is 3-2 for Canucks. We are hoping for a third winning game. Hurrah!!
Last night I did some more knitting on my sock . This yarn is kind of heavy so I suspect that the yardage is not good enough to make one whole sock. However I have some other yarn of the same type but different colour so I'll do the heel in another colour.
I think tomorrow I'll make two more bookmarks.
I won the Bingo game this time, Red Hat fat quarters, so this time I call the game. The theme is movie/TV shows, so I'll need to go shopping. AWWWW...............
Aha!!! We won 3 to 2! Hurrah!!! Go Canucks Go!!
No pictures and time to go.
Have a lovely evening.  

No comments: