a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, April 14, 2011

dinner time

Dinner time at the Keg with Sam treating us for my birthday dinner. We had such a great time. I did not have any meat but ate up stuffed mushrooms , then warm goat cheese with toasts and tomato salsa. Oh so good. I had a Caesar salad for dinner. I really enjoyed my dinner and was full  at the end of the meal. The waitress Melissa was lots of fun too. She and I had our picture taken together.
Adam called while we were in the restaurant but it was too noisy to hear what he was saying so he said he would call back  tomorrow.
While we were out Matthew called to talk about a date to celebrate his , my and Ryan's birthdays as well as Chelsea's homecoming from Toronto. We did not lock down any specific day but determined that it should be around Mother's Day.

whoops a little out of place but this is Melissa...

My official 79th birthday photo. Do I look happy, you be I am. And I had a Baileys over ice to celebrate.

Sam and me we are both happy LOL


Sam and Grandpa drinking water while I enjoy my Baileys Haha.
Trying to watch the Mentalist right now so I'll write in between segments. I haven't seen it for weeks, maybe even months, who knows. Certainly not I....
Rained and snowed today- funny weather for April.
I had to see my own doctor today but just for a visit to tell her all about my last episode in the hospital.  She knew I was there but not the details.
By the time we got home and had lunch it was 2:00 PM  and we had to meet Sam at 4:00. It was a full day , no sewing. I wonder if I will ever sew again. However I hope to go to my Tuesday groups next week if I can stay away for the whole day.
So that`s my day , I am finished :))
Have a wonderful evening folks . Bon Soir!!

No comments: