a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some weather rules

The rules of weather are easy to learn. Rain -stay in, Sun- go out, Snow-sit by the window and watch, all other weather it is your option. HA!!
Today it was dull and gray with some rain. We stayed in most of the day but did run to Safeway for something to eat for dinner. We bought hot chicken legs and breasts, macaroni and cheese and  nice deli meat . We ate the chicken, which was delicious and we were full so the rest of the food is waiting in the fridge for another hunger attack. LOL.
Tonight is guild night and I am sad to miss it, but not really ready for a night out. By next month I'll be raring to go. I hope Kathy will fill me in on the details tomorrow.
Brr it is cold in here tonight , I think we'll turn up the heat and cover up with a quilt so we can be warm and toasty while we watch the hockey game between the Canucks and the Black Hawks. We need to win this one , it will give us a phsychological advantage. And we forgot to buy potato chips to nibble on. We will have to settle for popcorn instead.   
I'll keep busy by knitting some more socks, pink ones, during the game. So eating, watching and knitting  takes care of the evening.

Such a pretty pink don't you think?

We watched the English debate by the party leaders last night. Two leaders stood out for me, one was the Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the other the NDP leader Jack Layton.  I think Layton will get a lot of the vote but not enough to carry the day.  My prediction is Stephen Harper with a larger number of seats that he has at present. Don't hold me to that though LOL.
Catherine's and Emilie celebrating Catherine's 3rd birthday.


Today is my grandson Ryan's17th birthday which we will celebrate later in the month when Matthew gets home. Then we celebrate Ryan's Matthew's and my birthday. Happy Birthday Ryan.
That's all for tonight folks.
Have a lovely evening .
God Kvall.

No comments: