a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Big Wind

A big wind storm today!!! Matthew called and said they had lost some power. We didn't because all our wires are underground. So I was lazy and went to my bed and watchd the storm from there. It was very enjoyable:))And I finished the book I was reading. I was like a true documentary of a serial killer. It was an awful book but I haad to finish it. Weird isn't it?  Another funny thing, in the hospital I was totally unable to focus on reading but all that frustration is gone now.
Are you all shopping Black Friday? My sister Marg and niece Karin have gone across the border to find bargains. I have never been to a Black Friday and when I saw the huge crowds on the news I knew it was not for me-another strange thing, I found an album in my photos that was not mine. I knew none of the people in the album.  I'll delete the whole thing. Done. I hope it doesn't come back!
Ray getting ready to make dinner , isn't he amazing!

I think I am going to go through my quilting books and clean some of them out. They can either go to the library or to the guild. I need the room and nowadays you can find everything you could ever want on the internet.
It's time to reorganize.
There! a bit of prettiness to brighten a dreary November night. Not my favourite month.........
As I said last night not much going on here folks, it will take me a few more days to get up to scratch.
Have a lovely evening all snug and warm in front of your fireplace.
Good evening!
Bon Soir.


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm so sorry I missed your first couple of post. I'm just very thankful today on Thanksgiving that you have made it home! I've missed your post.

You mind your Dear Hubby....grin.

Hugssssssssssss.....billie

nanboudreau said...

Hi Billie. I am bound to the chair and walker so there is no choice but to obey LOL
Thanks for your good wishes and prayers.
love
Nan