a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Update

Grandma is still in the hospital fighting a number of different things. The doctors can't really get a grip on it, but they have a working plan.

The idea is to send Grandma home again but this time with a pick line and antibiotics to be administered intravenously. She already has the line in her arm again, but the doctors are a little hesitant. Grandma says she was told they are still "thinking" ;)

I apologize for the update delay. Currently being 8 months pregnant, I have been a bit distracted. Rest assured that no matter what state I'm in, if anything major was to change, you guys would be the first to know!

--Mary

3 comments:

Denise said...

Mary,
I had no idea that you were 8 months pregnant. Congratulations! I'm so sorry that I've been bothering you with my requests for updates about Nan. I really don't mean to add any more stress to your life. It's just so many of us in Nan's Flylady Quilting group (FLQ)are so fond of Nan; we're worried about her. She is often a topic of conversation; with ladies asking how she is. To be honest us in FLQ love the updates you send. I'm wondering if it would take a burden off of you do you think you could find someone else to post about Nan so we can "keep in touch" so to speak?
Please tell Nan that we all love her. By the way, are you having a girl or boy?
Best wishes, Denise in AK

Jean said...

Thank you so much Mary. We do appreciate your efforts no matter when we get the updates. I spoke with Nan last week and she is feeling discouraged. I tried to encourage her. I think for now, the pic line would be best if they plan on sending her home. Again, will keep the prayers going. Jean

Diana Davis said...

Thank you Mary for the update. I hate to be such a nag about it but I really have been wondering a lot about dear Nan. I (we) do appreciate the updates you give us. I did not realize you were so far along; hope your pregnancy is going well for you.

Diana