a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

long time no see

Just got home today and I am very tired so I won't be writing much. Note tht I am happy to be home and back on line. I hope all is well with my dear friends. Thank you so much for all the great cards, phone calls   and well wishes. They brightened my sometimes dreary days. I will be home on a home based IV and antibiotic, apparently for a very long time. However if it keeps me going I am grateful.
Thank you again for your wonderful support.
I'll keep you all posted on my progress.
Have a great evening!!
  Too bad  the trees don't last like this, now all are bare. Tomorrow I'll take a photo of all that bareness LOL.

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Welcome back, Nan - so glad you're home. A wonderful Thanksgiving event.

Will continue prayers.

Patti said...

So glad to see you home!! Prayers that you'll be able to stay this time & for a speedy complete recovery. Take care ~ please don't over-do ...... cyber hugs, Patti - USA ---ps..many thanks to Mary for the updates~

Diana Davis said...

So happy to see you are at home now! We sure did miss your sweetness! Now just concentrate on getting better.

Love, Diana