a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, November 26, 2011

very wet

Lots of lovely rain today. That did not stop the Grey Cup parade though. Lots of people lining the streets in the rain. Thank goodness for umbrellas.
We went to the hairdresser today so she could cut my hair. I am not too happy with the cut but hey a week from now it will be fine. LOL.
While I was there the resident mini daschund greeted me by jumping onto my lap. Dexter , his name, is the loveliest , most loving dog. He is a long haired version and his hair is sooo silky.
Introducing....Dexter the salon puppy :)))

Rick ,Mary, Meg and Charlotte came by for a visit.. I forgot to take pictures as I was enthralled with Charlotte. She was in a great mood, laughing and smiling and practicing how to stand up and use her feet. We were all excited by her efforts, as was Charlotte.
After they left we went to visit the salon puppy haha!
Then it was around 2:00 so we thought it was time for lunch and took off for TOPS. I just wanted a salad. HA!! We went ahead and had salad but then we ordered an entree, saliabury steak, and filled our boots telling each other it was dinner LOL. And in truth it was an early dinner as we did not have any dinner just a Mandarin orange which was delicious.
When we came home I tried to have a nap but got two phone calls and a visit from Elizabeth the Nurse Next Door coordinator. We are getting closer LOL. So no nap and that means early to bed!
So now Ray and I are relaxing and watching Santa give gifts to the dogs who are all dressed up for the holiday photo. Too cute!!
And Jean , in response to your comment, there will be no photos of me having a shower LOL!!
Have a great evening folks!
Bon nuit!

No comments: