a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wow look at the time

I just got off the phone with a friend over on the island who has been in hospital with one of these awful infections. She didn't like being in the room with men and women so she persuaded the doctor to let her go home. She needs to go back there 3 times  a day , the last anti biotic treatment is at midnight. Then tomorrow it is more of the same. What is going on with all these infections people are getting.
She thinks the infection she has can be cured, I sure hope so. Anyway she talked for an hour so that set me back on my blogging but it did give me something to say LOL.
Ray and  Jim took the car up to get fixed and while they were gone I had a lovely nap. It was nice and peaceful.
Marg came over after that with a copy of our cousin's obituary. He was very active in the church as an ordained ministry and then he joined the navy as an officer. Bill and I were close playmates when we were very young and lived in northern Manitoba. Then my family moved to Vancouver and later his family moved to Alberta and finally Victoria. I was sad to hear that he had passed on.
So between visits, phone calls, naps and my computer I passed the day away.
Ray made his wonderful spaghetti sauce yesterday but we went to the Keg so he put it away in the fridge until tonight when he warmed it up and cooked spaghetti . I loved it, Ray is such a great cook.
Ah here she is Miss December and the last of this series. I hate to see it end.
I am going to bed now since I am tired.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Kalinihta

No comments: