a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday night

All is excitement in Vancouver as the big football game is this weekend and we are in a celebratory mood since out team is one of the finalists. I just hope we aren't exposed to the madness that occurred after the hockey finals. It would be nice to say that it is a different crowd of fans but I don't know that.

We had lots of people coming through today, the nurse of course who gives me the IV and Antibiotics, a Coastal Health worker who gave me a shower. Tricky as I have a pic line on the left arm and my bag on the right leg. Ray rigged up a wrap for my pic line as it is not supposed to get wet. He also had to purchase a hand held shower head to give us more control as to where it goes.  But that was over and I was clean.
I made arrangements to get a haircut tomorrow. My hair is such a mess, I look like an old hag but tomorrow it will be a lot better. Haha!! If I remember I'll get Ray to take a picture. It will be my first time out for a long time . I must remember to take my camera.
Then Marg came over for a visit and to tell me all about Black Friday. She bought me a gift ,a  CD of Mamma Mia. I have never seen it so it was a lovely thought.
The Nurse Next Door called to make arrangemnts for tomorrow.We need to talk about what services they are willing to give.
I am spending a lot of time watching TV and reading but it does help pass the time.
Enough of me, I hope you are all fine and sewing up a storm. That would be fun.
 I can't remember the last time I put Sunbonnet Sue on the blog so here she is.
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Buenas noches.



1 comment:

Jean said...

Please, PLEASE !!!! NO pictures of you in the shower.. That would be a sight to BEHOLD !! LOL LOL
Love all the pictures you post BUT....