a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 25, 2016

eyes

Wednesday today. Adam arrived last night and is out for his lengthy walk.  Ray and I are the lazy ones , sitting here watching Perry Mason. 

I think we'll get out later today, where I have no idea. But the day is still young. And we will wait for Adam to make a suggestion.  
Which way will we go, I know not. What I do know is that I need to get dressed  LOL. So time out folks.

Hmm I left off  here yesterday or maybe the day before and am just now getting back to it. No idea what I have been doing instead of blogging. Let's start with today and maybe work backwards.

This morning Ray and I went to the eye doctor for our half yearly examination. We both passed with no problems. Thank goodness.
However this took up a lot of time. There is so much wasted time waiting to be called in to see the doctor. The waiting room was packed and only one doctor working. It is always like this. I wonder if this goes on all day. We usually have appointments in the morning , wait, wait, wait and then we get in to see him. But we both got good news so we can see okay for the next 6 months.
We had a little bit of lunch after our appointment. We had a walk and then ate lunch. I had some curry and rice. I  like curry, it is a nice change of pace,and a bit spicy. 
When we got home I was tired and lay down for a nap. I have a theory that old people are like little kids and need an afternoon nap. At least I seem to need one and Ray naps in his chair . So my theory goes for both of us. 
We plan to go out for dinner tonight since we have nothing in the house. Adam is out at Sam's so no need to cook. 
That is all for today folks. 

No comments: