a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, February 26, 2016

another day

Morning news. Adam and I went out this morning.
We went to Highgate Mall to buy some special lipstick for Lisa, one she cannot get down there in Louisiana. There were 2 lipsticks in the store and Adam bought both of them for Lisa.
Then we stopped for coffee and a bite to eat. I had a piece of pizza. It was good. 
When we left the mall we drove around for a while and went past the house where I grew up. Adam spent some time there too when he was a boy. I am sorry we did not stop as my friend Heather lives there now. It would have been good to see her again. I'll check tomorrow.
We came home from there and spent a very lazy afternoon, at least I did. Adam is doing his laundry so he is not quite as dilatory as Ray and I are. I like to spend time on my laptop and Ray likes to watch TV. 
 Nothing special on TV nor on my laptop so it seems that I wasted my afternoon. However I enjoyed it. Being lazy I mean. 
Adam is meeting Ricky (my grandson ) and Peter my third son for something to eat. He, Adam, is very popular with all the men in the family and the women too.  I know they will all have a good time together.
I don't know what to have for dinner and Ray is no help LOL. He has no suggestions either. I'll have to take a look around and see what we have in the cupboard.
Well we didn't have much so we each had a bread roll with lovely sandwich meat. It was excellent! So that was dinner. Haha.
And that is it for tonight folks.

No comments: