a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 29, 2016

yes it is

 I forgot all about my blog tonight. Adam is here and we are visiting. I made dinner tonight, sausages,
potatoes which neither Adam nor Ray can eat but I love them so I ate some, mushrooms , fried with onions a bit of celery and some crushed garlic. It is excellent when cooked that way. Next was cauliflower, and then some coleslaw. It was a tasty meal.
In the morning Adam and I went back to Tartantown to pick up his bagpipes which were being serviced . We had some lunch at a Thai restaurant. I had a very tasty soup and then some sort of noodles. It was a different kind of experience for me and it was good.

We came home and spent the rest of the afternoon here. Supper was a success and now we are all relaxing and watching TV a movie Better Call Saul. Adam says it is a series. That means we can watch it another time. If we like it.

I was asking Adam about mesthelioma as we just saw an ad on the TV for veterans and their families to apply for monetary aid. So I asked him about his dad who died from it , if any of my boys applied for the aid. He said they could not get it. Why I wonder, they meet the criteria, after all it was their dad who passed away from it. Life is weird sometimes. And unfair.

So this is a short one.  Good night!




1 comment:

Jean said...

Mesothelioma/asbestosis there is a time limitation.. My father died in 1976 from working in a papermill. (Scott Paper/ Kimberley Clark). Back then they did not know what the paper dust would do to your lungs. Too much water over the dam for the old timers.
It is nice to see you are back on blogging . No, it doesn't have to be daily. Say hi to Adam for me.. Love, Jean