a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 27, 2011

hockey game

Some game between Boston and Tampa Bay, third period and no score. I wonder which team will be the one we play for the Stanley Cup. 
The nurse came this morning to change the dressing on my Pic line and to change the IV solution and reset the pump all of which I have to carry with me at all times in a fanny pack. It goes with me to bed, to the bathroom, shopping , everywhere. Sometimes I forget and it pulls to remind me. But it is just until the 29th of June then we find out if this experiment has worked.
Here it is , my Constant Companion, never to leave my side.
We went out today and I put my companion in one of my tote bags,that worked well for me.  It must look funny though with the IV tube hanging out of the bag and out of me LOL>
We went shopping today and spent some $$$. Ray bought new black trousers and a white shirt to wear to Mary's wedding on the 11th.

I bought 2 shirts , I couldn't resist this bright orange and yellow top and then I got a white shirt. Big contrast LOL.

Another of my favourite pictures- Flowers. This time two tone tulips on the median boulevard between two lanes of traffic. These flowers in the midst of busy traffic delight my senses.
Boston won 1 goal to nothing!! It was an exciting game. Now on to the cup! Go Canucks Go!!
I am knitting more dishcloths but not sewing. Anyway it is something,better than nothing.
My sister Margaret came over this afternoon for an ice pack for her hand and she brought me a book to read.  I just finished a book by Sandra Brown entitled Switch. Neat premise, identical twins one is murdered. The culprit is an evangical priest who is intent on world domination by artificial insemination LOL.
New photo of our great granddaughter Emilie in Quebec. Chubby cheeks!! :))
Time to sign off. Have a lovely evening.
Kalispera.





1 comment:

Patti said...

So glad to see you back home & posting again! Have missed your bits n pieces :) You have really had a rough time of it. Will continue my prayers for a complete recovery for you & also for Ray. hugs ~ Patti USA