a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 8, 2011

a nice little technique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NY89RqQhPQ&feature=related

This is a nice little technique to give your quilts a finished look.

I have lots of photos tonight, pictures and not a lot of text. So enjoy looking.
I didn't put these up last night, another senior moment Haha!
Adam and Lisa prepared to go to Sechelt.
Grandpa Ray and Sam at brunch yesterday. These two are good pals.
Adam in the middle, Lisa on the left and me on the right. I swear I get shorter every week! I used to be inches taller and now I'm not LOL.
These photos are taking a long time to upload and sometimes they come up as the dreaded RED X and have to be done over. Irritating!!
Ray with a rare big smile, I'm glad I captured it for posterity.
Above Ray's photo is me with a big smile. I always have a big smile LOL!
That's the end of the brunch photos. Prepare yourself for today's pictures.
Daddy dandling Charlotte on his knee. Rick,Carla,Meaghan,Lewis, Charlotte and young Rick all came for tea today. Rick brought a chef's salad and Meaghan baked some scones which she brought along with home made jam. It was all excellent. Oh yes and I made Tea!!
More to come .....
  Meaghan holding Charlotte,Rick in the back and me in the front.
Sleepy girl.

A four generation compulsive picture :))
This is my favourite photo of Charlotte with a small grin of satisfaction.
I took photos of flowers and two of dogs today but they will show up tomorrow.
Have a pleasant evening folks, and I hope all of you had a lovely Mother's Day.
Buona Sera.









No comments: