a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Times

No newspaper today ,so  set up our pill boxes for the week instead of reading the paper. What a job that is !!!  haha! I am so full of meds it is a wonder I can walk LOL. But I feel great today as I slept all night , no get ups. I can't remember the last time I  slept all night long. It was good!
How relaxing.... Nothing is more relaxed than  a sleeping baby. It is Charlotte today. I am giving Emilie a rest.
Ray is sick today with a very bad cold. So we are staying in to allow him some rest time. Poor guy. He seldom gets sick and when he does it hits him hard.
I won these red hat fabrics in the last Bingo game  I entered before I passed out and had to go to the hospital . There aren't very many people playing Bingo any more. In the old days there used to be at least ten players. I am thinking of some kind of contest so I can give these away. Here goes if you comment on my blog I will add your name to the hat :0 and choose the name  of the winner and send these fabrics to that person.
Red hats. The fabric in the left hand upper is 1/2 meter, the one on the right upper is a Fat Quarter, On the left lower are 2 Fat Quarters of the same fabric and the one on the right lower corner is 1/2 yard. Join in and take a chance.
Here is a bit of detail of the lower right .

After my haircut we dropped into Little Caesar's Pizza and picked up a pepperoni piza for dinner as neither of us felt like cooking. So we are both stuffed. LOL.
It is early right now 6:10 but I am sleepy and would like to go to bed but will not as I don't want to ruin a good night's sleep.
However folks this is the end of my blog for today. Have a great evening.
Konnichi wa....




1 comment:

Jaayimee said...

Hi Nan! Is this were I comment for your contest?

I'm relieved to read that it sounds like you are doing well. Do you think the antibiotics are working this time? I sure hope so!
Jamie