a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sam's house

May SBS....   embroidered on my Janome 350E and added into a quilt for my great granddaughter Catherine.


Once again I did not take photos of Sam's house. My mind is a blank at times. Actually I have hit a blank several times this year. Every time I get sick I pass out and lose track of time and events. That is quite a novel experience for me since never in my life have I passed out before. So the blanks LOL.
Sam's new home is very comfortable and lovely. He has done a  good job of getting it comfy. He is still getting the suite on the lower level completed. Ethan was in there painting today, it is all very modern.
After Adam, Lisa, Sam, Ray and I went for lunch/brunch. It was a lot of fun and such a treat to get together with Sam.
On the way home I saw a lady with 2 little tiny daschunds going for a walk. I stopped and asked her if I could take their photos and she was happy to allow me the privilege. They were absolutely adorable. The darker one is called Lily and I did not get the brown one's name. Maybe next time I see them I'll stop and ask again for her name.
We are watching the hockey playoff game between the Canucks and the Nashville Predators. This is the fifth game out of seven. If we win this one we win this series and move on to the next. BUT the score is 2 to 2 . Can't seem to score again on this team. They have a fabulous goalie Pecca Rinne. I think that goalies win or lose the games. That's my opinion and I am sticking with it LOL!!
Ray said he took pictures on my camera while I was in the hospital but we cannot find them. I wonder why! Oh well we'll just have to retake them I guess.
I am so looking forward to seeing my friend Kathy again and going back to our classes. It will be fabulous to start up my life again. This coming week it is guild but with Adam and Lisa here I guess I won't be going.  I'll check with them to see if they would mind.
That is it for the night friends.
Have a great evening yourselves. Buenas Tardes !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wouldn't mind at all! Go see your friends. And Happy Mother's Day too!