a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 6, 2011

been away

Hi folks,
I am back again from the hospital, after another 16 days. This time I added pneumonia to my roster of ailments along another bladder infection and one more that came upon me in the hosptial right in front of the doctor. What happens when I get an infection is my legs collapse and my hnds shake so badly I can't hold a thing. But it is the legs that go completely and become like spaghetti.
But as of the moment I am good if not at full strength.
Adam and Lisa are here from Louisiana for a visit and it is lovely to have them here. They are really good guests.  They took us to Mr. Ho's for Chinese dinner tonight. We ordered Almond Guy Ding,Chef's special Chow Mein, Beef and Broccoli, dried boneless garlic pork ribs, and Special Fried Rice.  MMM it was delicious.
The night they came we went to the Cactus Club for dinner. Ray and I had a hamburger. It was huge and delicious!!
Last night Ray made his fabulous ribs and sauerkraut. Sam was here for dinner and Maryanne dropped in on her way to the airport as she is going to Jerusalem. So we had a full house.
You may wonder why I am talking about all this great food. After 5 stays in the hospital I grew very tired of hospital food LOL and am so happy for the great variety we have been having.
No pictures, I keep forgetting to take some. I need to get my focus back.
And that is it for tonight. I hope to be able to continue with my blog from now on.
Have a great evening.
Bon Soir!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LuLu glad to ear that u are feeling better...take care.

Jean said...

Welcome home Nan.. You sure don't know how to pick "vacations" away from home. :) I pray you will become stronger everyday and continue to be the "Road Runner" that you are. Where in the world did that pneumonia come from ?
Say hello to Adam and Lisa from me. Love, Jean

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So sorry you have been sick again. I'll keep you in my prayers.