a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 9, 2011

Off to the doctors

My day began with a visit to the eye doctor where a man I don't know examined my eyes, said he was looking behing the eyes and at the macula. Now I won't find out until next month what the results are.

Then the rhuematologist's office manager called and asked me to do her a favour. Could I come in today at 2:00 as they had a cancellation and they needed a patient for the student doctor to practice on. After my experiences in the hospital I had no trouble with that. Everyone there practiced on me LOL.
The results of that examination were not that good but no worse than I expected as I already new about most of it. The one thing he told me that I did not know was that I was living on the edge of my strength and when the UTI aattackd me I fell off the edge and the results of that you already know. Back to the hospital!! Quite an analogy isn't it. He is going to send me to a geriatric doctor. Just because I am on the road to 80 is no reason to assume I am old haha!! We'll see how that goes.
That was the day since the appointment was for 90 minutes, travelling back and forth took another hour more or less, mostly more!
Dog days are here again.
Here's a patient little guy sitting among the flowers.
 And the next dog is in the truck and he is very territorial so I stayed away and zoomed in. See the look in his eye, would you go too close to this boy? Not me!

Now for some beauty shots, I get my best flower pictures at Safeway's :))

Next the flower photos that I take outside in the gardens.
Is it the lighting ? Ya think! I'll try again on a sunny day if the tulips are still blooming then. Beautiful colour aren't they , they must be brilliant in the sunshine.

We are half watching the hockey game , Canucks took a 2 point lead early on but the Predators got one goal so we are now protecting our one point lead. Third period coming up!!
Good night folks I have a headache so will close out for now.
Have a great evening!!
Bonne nuit.



No comments: