a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 28, 2011

late entry

Whoops, I forgot to do my blog earlier. We were watching a fascinating movie with several great stars in it and I got lost in the story. It was called The Gift and starred Keanu Reeves as a brutal wife beater who was charged with the murder of his lover. He was found guilty but was not the murderer, so the story revolved around finding the real killer. It was a slow moving movie but it caught me up in it despite that.
I finally got my hair washed today, it was ugly and I made an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow. That will be so nice. I had it cut in the hospital by a lady whom I thought was a stylist. Silly me, owning a pair of dull scissors does not a stylist make LOL. So I am really anticipating getting it cut !!!
We are all agog here in Vancouver over the finals for the Stanley Cup. Some cars have 4 Canucks flags flying and I saw a truck with at least ten flags flying from the roof. It is kind of exciting.
And we had SUN today, it was just beautiful. Looks like Spring is finally here and in 3 weeks it will actually be Summer! WOW!
We did our grocery shopping this morning after the nurse came and changed my IV. The cost of food has sure gone up along with the cost of gas.We need another paycheque in this house. LOL
I made one dishcloth and that is all...!!!!! At least it is something.:))
Emilie in yellow, she is so cute.
Beautiful rhododendrons, they are everywhere right now and the city is alive with colour.
Time to go, have a great evening folks.
Bon Soir!

No comments: