a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, September 23, 2016

BRR

Cold and wet today. I actually had to turn on the heat and I don't usually do that until late October. But it is very chilly today. I hope it warms up tomorrow . 

We had to go and see Dr. Browning today to see about my blood sugar. He gave me a new prescription. Other than that  all is well. And that can be corrected with medication. 

Then we had lunch at McDonald's . We each had a burger and coffee. Very tasty. After that we went to Safeway for stuff and then for my blood tests. It took a while in the clinic to get the tests done.

We had a busy day but it was good.  Tonight I plan to knit and compute.

I see Prince William, Kate and the children will be here in BC tomorrow. It would be fun to see them. But it will be unlikely. Although I did see the royals the last time they were here. They passed by the church where we were quilting. That was fun.

My eyes are hurting and have been for a few days. If they don't get better soon I will go and see the eye doctor.

That is it for tonight folks. Have a great evening.








1 comment:

Jean said...

Sorry Nan, the blood sugar will not be "corrected" with the new medication or old medication unless you follow your diabetic diet. no candy no donuts, other sweets and watch the carbohydrates (starches ) Nurse, Ratched.