a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, September 16, 2016

home

We are watching NETFLIX tonight. Rick set it up for us. I don't know how we will do it when he goes home. This story is about the Shetland Isles on the north east side of Scotland. I like to listen to the accent as it is the accent I grew up with. My mom was a Scot and so the accent is familiar to me. Reminds me of mom , just a few words and phrases are the same as mom's speech patterns. I love the Scottish accent. Aye as they say!

Rick is so helpful when he comes to visit especially with the computer stuff. Oh yes and he cooks too. What a treasure he is.

We stayed in today for most of the day other than to go for blood tests in the morning and then to have a bit of lunch at A&W. When we came home Richard was up and at the computer.  Ray and I are not sure why we had to have blood tests but the doctor sent us so we went LOL> Those doctors have a lot of clout.

In the afternoon I did a bit more knitting and sewed in the ends of the wool on the cloths. That is not my favourite job as I have probably complained before.  But I did the finishing on about five cloths and now they are folded up and in the closet until required. I like to have a stash of them for people who want some. I should ask Marg if she wants a few.  Do you Marg.


And that was my day. I hope yours was productive and pleasant. Have a lovely evening. 






No comments: