a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, September 18, 2016

visit

Our visit with Richard is over and I am sad. It was a lovely visit and I really enjoyed his visit with us.  Meaghan came over today with Charlotte to visit with Rick and with us to. It was such fun. Charlotte is a great entertainer and I love having her visit. She is such an active little girl and is able to amuse herself as well as to amuse the adults in the room. It was a great visit for us and for Rick too as she is his granddaughter and our great.

Rick left us later in the afternoon to go and spend the night in a motel in Abbotsford which puts him that much closer to home when he leaves tomorrow. It cuts at least an hour off his trip if not a bit more than that. However I am missing him. I hope his trip back to Calgary is easy on him. With the extra hour cut off it should be a bit easier.  And I forgot Kate will be with him going back to Calgary so he will have company. 

We spent the rest of the day which wasn't much taking it easy. I did some knitting while I watched TV.  I finished one cloth and started on another.  Growing my pile. LOL

Tonight watching TV and knitting and that is it for today. I hope you all had a lovely day.  Good evening.




No comments: