a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, September 1, 2016

great day folks

The weather remains fabulous. 

Our day was pretty quiet. We went to the doctor for a visit and a prescription for an infection I seem to have developed. Also I needed some metformin for my sugar. So we went to the pharmacy after the doctor visit. 

We came home after that and watched TV. Still watching, this time NCIS New Orleans. Good show. I love to read books but still enjoy a good TV show.

Adam and I talked today , It was good to hear him, always a pleasure. I think I am fortunate in my sons, they are all so special in their own way. Adam is my eldest and first born. Rick is second born, Peter is third, Jim is fourth and Matthew is fifth. Wouldn't you say I was most fortunate?

We drove by TOPS on the way home from the doctor and it was all boarded up. That is so sad for me. I ate many a great meal at their table. And that was since the mid 1970s. We used to go there from school when we worked late or on a Friday at noon for lunch. So i actually have been going there to eat since it opened .

That was it for my day. I hope your day went well.


No comments: