a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 17, 2014

a bit early ?

http://bit.ly/1ri12a0


A bit early but maybe it is time to start  on your Christmas projects. Then you will be ready when the time comes.




Some worth while information that could come in  useful some time.

And here are some quilting projects to admire or make, whatever suits you.


I know bears are not cute and cuddly but this bear and her three little bears warm my heart. She looks like she is hitching a ride. If you have never seen a baby bear you wouldn't know why bears have become toys. I saw a little bear once and that picture has never left me. He was adorable and I just wanted to cuddle him.

Rick brought Mary and the two little ones Rose and Quinn. It was lovely to see them, the baby is adorable and Rose is cute and a lot of fun.  We had a great time with them.
Rose hiding behind her hair. Mary says she is growing it so she can pull it back into a pony tail.
Mary with Quinn, he is very alert for a 7 week old baby. I think he is adorable.
Rose is tickling Quinn's arm.
Me with two babies  Oh how wonderful they are.

I thank Rick and Mary for a lovely day.

More hexagons and they are quite whimsical.

A lovely table runner. I made one in this pattern myself but mine was in beiges and cream. This one is lovely.


I think I'll finish with this . 

Have a great evening folks.

Good night.









   

No comments: