a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

PP

PP again.

Quilty Find ~>
Jumbo Paper Pieced Star Tutorial
http://www.fromthebluechair.com/2013/03/jumbo-paper-pieced-star-tutorial-making.html




http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/free-tutorial---scrap-jar-stars-block-by-amber-johnson.htm



Download the FREE pattern here: http://bit.ly/1m8Vz1o




Squibbles as quilting.

Another beautiful day here , it is summer already.
Pat and I went to our sewing group this morning but first we stopped at Oakridge for coffee as we usually do on Tuesdays and then on to the church. There were just a few quilters there this morning, most people are off on holidays. However Helen and her friend came in later in the morning to help fill out the crowd. It was nice to see everyone and to chat and sew. I finished appliqueing my last heart so must find something else to applique. But first it is necessary to sew all those hearts together in a top. I have made a number of heart quilts.

As I had to get up early to meet Pat this morning when I got home I had a nap. For some reason I am still tired and it is almost time to go back to bed. So nothing got done this afternoon.

This is a great row quilt, I have a notion for row quilts, like them!
However I have not made one yet. Maybe soon.
Richard and I talked today , he said his arms felt weak. I know it is a part of the progression of his disease but it frightens me as it does him I am sure. I wish it would just stop.  However he was on his way to his Trivia night something he does enjoy greatly. He is very courageous.

So time to go folks. I have nothing else to say.
Have a great evening.

Good night.

Sweet boy.



















No comments: