a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 14, 2014

elephant

Here is an adorable free pattern I just came across...http://ideas.stitchcraftcreate.co.uk/free-soft-toy-sewing-patterns-elephant/




You can make perfectly crisp circles!
http://badskirt.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/mini-tute-really-good-circles.html



A little mommy time is a good thing.

And so is a little time with friends. We had lunch with Bob and Buzz today. Bob is looking good after his open heart surgery.  I am glad about that. Buzz is her usual healthy self.  
Bob looking good and Buzz looking good too.

We had a great visit chatting and eating  and drinking . I had a coffee and then a Pepsi .   For lunch I had a cup of vegetable soup, Ray had no lunch today. 
A selfie , first good one I have taken. 




Sometimes he does that but he ate when we got home.  
I made spaghetti and sauce for dinner. The sauce came out of a bottle  but it was good. Ray liked it too.  He cleaned up after. He usually does that when I make dinner and vice versa.  I like that, it is good.
After dinner we are just watching TV. Lazy evenings. Rick called to say he is spending the night in Kelowna or maybe Kamloops. I get those two cities mixed up. He will be here sometime tomorrow.
Rick is the one in the wheelchair. I met most of these friends when we were in Calgary and this picture is from the wedding they all went to. Emma is the lady in the blue dress.


Now this is family, just too cute.


Get the applique pillow pattern here>> http://bit.ly/1rYE8on


This is a gorgeous pillow. The instructions are above .Happy times with this one.

Closing time.

Have a great evening.

Good night.


















No comments: