a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 13, 2014

heat

I understand that it is hot everywhere today. It sure is here but we protect ourselves from the heat by using our Air Conditioner and a number of house fans so we are pretty comfortable. But we are staying inside right now where we are good. But mostly we go to places where there is Air Conditioning, the car, the mall. I am looking forward to seeing Bob and Buzz at lunch tomorrow. 

Not much happened here today but Marg came over for a visit and that was nice. She often comes over on Sunday after church.  We traded books, that is the one constant of life for us , trading books. It is so good because it keeps the cost of book buying down, cuts it in half. Marg goes to the library too as she reads more than I do. I spend a lot of time on the computer. That cuts into my reading time.
But I like doing both so I'll keep doing it all. Keeps my brain active and that is important for the elderly brain. LOL.


Rick went to a wedding yesterday. Lots of his  friends were there too. That is Emma in the blue dress. It looks like a lovely wedding on a gorgeous day. Congratulations to the bride and groom. Happy Life!

This one is so cute and the big guy is so patient with his little friends. I am not sure if I count 4 or 5 kittens. But they are adorable.


A lot of work went into this quilt, I think the flowers are yoyos with centres. Lovely quilt.


Nine patch quilt. It looks more complicated than that.

That's the blog tonight, short but that is still it.

Have a great evening folks.
               Good evening.

                   Good night.

                              
























No comments: