a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ABLog

Even though we did not go out today I'll write a blog.

Jim left for home this morning, I was sad to see him go as I really enjoyed his visit. He is a great guest and spends his time here mostly with us old folk. Thanks Jim for coming all this way to see us.

Now Ray and I are alone again. I hope we have other visitors soon. I love having my kids visit.

The election has baffled me and many others I think. It will be interesting times as Confusious says.  I hope not too interesting.
I fear for those he hates, women and minorities and  pray he keeps he keeps his word to honour all Americans.

So we watch TV tonight and the outfalls of the election. 
And that is all tonight folks. Have a great evening.


No comments: