a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Keg

Adam took us out for dinner tonight at the Keg. Ricky, Sam, Ray and I were his guests. It was a lovely evening for all of us. Ricky and I both had a Caesar salad. But the others had meat . I was not very hungry. Darn that annoys me when I go to a good restaurant and am not hungry. Too bad I could not have a rain check. I even brought home Ray's baked potato. I'll have that tomorrow, might even share it with Ray LOL. But I did enjoy the evening with my men!!   Thank you Adam.

As for the day we went to the bank, went to Metrotown and to the Crossings. We had a busy day toing and froing.

We bought bread at Metrotown and that was the extent of our spending for the day.

Tonight we are sitting at home watching Jay Leno demonstrate an old Volkswagon. I had one of those cars way back , I think it was in the 60s. It was my first car that I bought on my own after I was single again. Unfortunately I did not have it for long as someone set it on fire. I didn't have insurance in those days so was without a car for many years after while I paid for the burnt one. Such is life.

And that is a day in the life of Ray and Nan. Have a lovely evening folks. 




No comments: