a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 17, 2016

blogging

Rick just called and he reminded me that I have not blogged for several days. So here I am back in the saddle again.  We have not been going out much so there is not much to write about. Staying home for days mostly means little happens. We are just watching TV and that means nothing doing. 
We did go out for a bit this morning to have lunch at IHOP. Now that TOPS is closed we have resorted to IHOP. I had chicken and gravy. I like that and we brought some home. I will finish it tonight.

We went down to the Crossings for bread at the bakery and had a coffee at TIM's. The rest of the afternoon we just watched TV. 
Nothing special on this afternoon.

Blogging is sometimes tiring and I forget to do it. Oh well. That's just how it goes sometimes.

We are just taking it easy this afternoon and doing nothing at all

Tonight will be more of the same. 

Time to check out folks. Have a great evening.

No comments: