a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, November 12, 2016

home

Home again. We did not go out at all today. Rested, relaxed, even forgot to get up and eat. So now I am hungry and will have to get up and make something . What? I don't know yet. It will be a surprise for me LOL.

My back is sore- from sitting so much I think. I will have to get up soon. What makes one so lazy I wonder. Is it physical or emotional? Good question , but no answer.

So of course I have done nothing but compute today. Soon I plan to eat though. 

I have been thinking of my mom and dad quite a bit lately. I wonder why?  No reason I suspect.

Tonight I think it will be time for a bit of knitting, just cloths as they require no thinking and I am not up to a challenge tonight. Plus I need some ideas for projects.

That is all folks. If you do nothing you can write nothing!


No comments: