a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, November 5, 2016

it seems

It appears that I have forgotten my blog for a few days.It is a most interesting campaign in the USA. I wonder who will win . I have an opinion as to whom I want to win but hesitate to express it. 
Not my business . Americans have a difficult choice. Good luck with that my American friends.

We had a quiet day, except for grocery shopping. We did go to Tim's for coffee and I had a lovely bowl of soup.  It was potato soup. my favourite.  My mom used to make it for me and on some special days I would come home from school for lunch and there it was. 
So home sitting the rest of the day. day.  I did a bit of knitting, watched TV and that was it.

We didn't even have dinner just picked at stuff from the fridge, things we bought with the groceries. I ate some grapes  and a tray of veggie dip . Good stuff.

That was the day quiet , uninteresting and restful. 
We are staying home a lot these days. Tomorrow we need to get out. Oh no, Jim is coming so we want to be in for him. I am so looking forward to seeing him, it has been a long time since we saw him.

Matthew comes over every two weeks and helps Ray out by doing the vacuuming for him. We are very grateful to him for his help.

So it is time to go for tonight. Have a great evening folks. 






No comments: