a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, November 18, 2016

title lost

Adam called today to say he is coming to visit on Monday afternoon from Louisiana. I am so looking forward to seeing him. I can't really go down to La. anymore since it is far away and I am unable to get there for a variety of reasons. 

It is good of him to make the trip to see Sam and me as well. He said he'll stop off here on the way to Sam's place.

As for today we made a couple of stops, one at Safeway and another at London Drugs. We stopped at TIM's for coffee and a doughnut with sprinkles on it. Christmas celebration!!  A bit early but welcome.

The rest of the day was spent at home relaxing and watching TV. 

I want to give Rick a call later this evening.  And I just called him. He is okay but a bit tired. Some days are like that. I like to check in with him and see how things are going. You probably recall that he has ALS and so I feel the need to catch up with him often.

That was the day. 
I hope yours went well.

No comments: