a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 17, 2014

No updates for a few days.

Hi guys! Long time no talk :) I have some good and bad news. Bad news is that Grandma fell and cracked her hip. She will be in hospital for a week or so recovering. Good news is that it could have been much more serious, but she got pretty lucky and will be back!

Unfortunately she has changed her account password so I can't log in and publish or view your comments. Only she can do that. I just have the power to post. I will try to track down her hospital information so those of you who are local or wish to send flowers, can.

Hope everyone is well! If I find time, I will try a few Grandma type posts myself :)


1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

Please tell her I am praying for a quick recovery for her! I'd also like to send her a card. Should I just send it to her home? I'm sure Ray is going up to see her and could deliver it to her.

She is such a sweetheart and I hate that she has been injured! <3