a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, October 9, 2014

sore eyes

No blog last night. I went to guild with Kathy. My eyes were so sore that I could not do the blog last night and they are still very sore today. My vision is all blurry so this blog may be short . 

I did not do anything today, just stayed home, watchted a bit of TV and slept so that my eyes remained closed.
But I did make dinner. It was perogies out of a bag. I boiled them then cut up some bacon and onion to coat the perogies and added sour cream to the dish.. They tasted delicious. I like that meal and so did Ray. I have to say that he cut the bacon into small bits for me. We work well together. 

Ray did go out for a while to Safeway while I napped. He did some other things but I have forgotten what they were. He is talking on the phone to his sister Gerry.



Isn't this a cheerful looking block. It is called Ribbon. Of course Red is always cheerful.

At guild last night there was a lady who owns a thread and fabric shop. She set up a few tables of her products. I bought 2 packs of FQs of neutrals. Whites and creams. They will come in handy. I am happy with them.

Square in a square, an easy quilt to make.

Charlotte celebrating Hallowe'en by wrapping her doll as a mummy. So imaginative.

Well that is all folks the eyes are telling me to cease and desist.

Have a grand evening.
Good night.

                                                    

No comments: