a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, December 13, 2014

ten

Here it is nearly ten o'clock and I just remembered the blog. I am getting kind of forgetful about my blog. My mind is often occupied with other things. I must give myself a time to work on it, say 7:00 O'clock.

It will of necessity be a short one tonight.  We stayed in all day and watched movies. We did  not have a lot to eat either, no cooking. All I did was mess around with my laptop. What a waste of a day. But I did do some laundry so it was not a complete waste of time.
Tomorrow must be better, at least we'll go out for a while if nothing else.  

I need to thing seriously about what I have to take to Calgary. At home I use shoes and slippers but still need to find some boots although Rick says I won't really have to have them. I think I'll take his word and then if I find them necessary I can get some in Calgary, and no sales tax. :>)

When you do nothing all day there is nothing to write about is there?
The computer takes up way too much time. I really have to leave it alone for the daytime. Maybe then I might accomplish something.



 http://www.quiltersnewsletter.com/…/block-friday-whirligig-… 
Nice block and here are the instructions.

And this is the end , I told you it would be a short one tonight.

Have a great evening folks.

Good night.
                        





No comments: