a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

guild tonight

http://www.crazycreekquilts.com/free-jelly-roll-patterns.html
Nice quilt pattern tutorial here.
I am looking for Red Brolly free Christmas pattern and when I find it I'll put it up on here. There it is. Now to figure out how to download it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18795733@N04/8204726174/


http://seehowwesew.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/hes-here-hes-here-the-santa-claus-block-is-ready

Paper pieced Santa Claus, very good job !!

Off to guild and dinner with Kathy, Judy and Barb. See you all later.

Good dinner . salad, ravioli in cream sauce, coffee. Delicious.
Guild party tonight, with games, food and show and tell. I won a bag of goodies sewing goodies not candies and some of that udder cream for you fingers.

All in all it was a great evening. I talked to a lot of people , and spent some time chtting with Diana who followed me as president of the guild quite a few years ago. But we talked of many things that were not about quilting. Well maybe some quilt talk, particularly about her hexagon quilt after Wendy showed her finished hexie quilt. Diane is still working on hers.

Earlier in the day I went to the Chiropractor, my back was way out of alignment and I had four ribs out of place. Dr. Rai is a good chiropractor and put everything back in line.
After that Ray and I went for lunch. We walked a bit but it is really hard for Ray to walk for any length of time. Funny thing is I can walk better than Ray right now if I have my walker that is. :))

I love these lavender fields,they are so perfect and so beautiful. You can almost smell the wonderful scent of lavender.
 
I hate to say this but I am too tired to think so this is it.
Good night folks.
 
 
 







No comments: